Sunday, October 4, 2009

Common sense is very uncommon on Earth

Being an alien on this planet (I think from Betelgez V?), to me life on Earth seems very weird. Indeed. Things here are pretty messed up, to say the least.

Finally I am connecting the dots as to why I am so "eccentric" and such an alien here. There are some things that I take for granted that most people simply do not even comprehend nor think about, or even if they do, they think it is bologney.
From my point of view, they are alien and weird, and I am socialized into something sane.

So, here are some things observed:
majority of what-looks-like-a-human actually isn't human inside.
How they work is exactly how that Born Again Ignorant member works, he is actually a good example of non-human that tries to pretend it is human. So this is how fake humans work:

1. THEY DO EVERYTHING BASED ON FEAR. Just like animals. They try to kiss ass of those who are stronger and kick butt of those who are "weaker". A fake human, just like an animal, has a keen sense of who is weaker, not "cool", etc. and therefore can be bullied and prayed upon. Also, who is "stronger" can hurt you, and thus fake humans pretend to be "good" and something else in front of these people possessing "power".

The corrolaries:

FAKE HUMANS NEVER DO THE RIGHT THING. Because:

THEY ARE NOT OBJECTIVE.

EVERYTHING IS DONE OUT OF FEAR - TO AVOID BEING PUNISHED AND TO ENSURE STAYING COMFORTABLE.

"POWER" IS MEASURED IN TERMS OF ABILITY TO HURT OTHERS.

BEING GIVING, KIND AND CONSIDERATE IS WEAKNESS.

So this is how human animals work, no different than a bunch of chimpanzees.

================

What amazes me, completely amazes me, is how lucky and fortunate I was to have relatively sane childhood and relatively sane parents. They were completely neglectful and terrible yet I have never seen my parents try to hurt other people. They never took anything from their jobs, never gossiped, never ployed. They were honest, decent people. What a rarity!!!!
And thanks to my (evil) grandmother, I was actually raised properly, in many ways, I had real food, and real things to do, a proper schedule. That is so rare these days!!!!!