Friday, June 9, 2017

Experiences with psychic services

Research report: I googled "intuitive services" and I found "Ask Now" phychic hotline. It was recommended by a blog.
I wanted to check it out for the heck of it, to see what is out there, so I paid $10 for 20 minutes (with my super secure credit card). I talked with 1 psychic who told me about a "white house in Albany" etc and I hung up.

I called customer service and asked for money back.... and got to talk to 2 more "psychic" who also proceeded to tell me "they see" this or that in my future. I hung up on them too. I eventually left my $10 there, but I am certainly staying away from them. 

NONE of these "psychic" could tell you HOW TO GET THERE to those visions of your future, nor what it means, etc. They charge anywhere from $9/min, $14/min, etc. ANd have reputation for "being accurate." WEIRD!!!!!!

It's ok. I just did an experiment to see what is out there. What was REALLY IMPRESSIVE was their customer service. They had the best customer service. If anything, this was a lesson is FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. Peeps who answer their phones and who deal with complaints etc are absolutely phenomenal. Never been on phone with anyone more capable. And I got to talk to 2 of them, so it's not a fluke. They really got great customer service.

My conclusion is that I could apply for employment with a company like that and tell people some dreamy visions. Bc I am psychic too :) It's just hard to see oneself.