Wednesday, October 22, 2008

getting clear; clarity

I was ranting and raging about the brain dead churchian, I felt very offended by his spitting at more consious humanity and his treatment of humans and God. I was wondering - why?

He said things like: Yogananda and Dalai Lama are not children of God and need to find a savior asap because they haven't accepted the bible christianity and Jesus as their savior;
that he understands how his belief that only his group is children of god is dissing all other people but too bad; and so on.

OK, so "Dalai Lama needs to be saved"... "Paramahansa Yogananda needs to be saved".... "Gurdjieff needs to be saved". ... How stupid is bible christianity?? How is it possible to be this disrespectful and brain dead? And plain violent... As if there are no saints but bible-based ones. THat is blashphemy. God is ONE, and so people are free to walk to God any way they choose.

The matter is that this brain dead churchian was physically and mentally almost dead when I first met him. We were classmates and became friends because he initiated it, he liked me, and I saw that he needed help. He was really in a sad state... I Worked with him and steered him into some more productive directions, and he bloomed. When he bloomed fine enough, that's when I noticed him as a potential mate. But it never worked out, because he kept on being stuck on the churchianity. And that oozes out of him as something scary. There is just something hard, cold, and evil that is inside and is felt as very uneasy creepiness. He mellowed a lot in time, but never to the end.

And that's why it really bugged me - this person was truely saved by contact with the concsious side of humanity. People like Yogananda and Gurdjieff saved his life, LITERALLY. In the time I knew him, exposure to these ideas and people who practice them made a lasting positive effect, that everyone noticed. And at the end - this person still spits on the hand that made him well in mere 2 years, and goes to side with his nazi separatist elitist church that almost killed him for 30 yrs. He is simply brainwashed. To the point that he is disrespecful and ungrateful.

Also, I realized that my own sense of uneasiness is extremely accurate. I learned to trust myself more. If I am angry, it means I am violated. If I feel uneasy, something is off.

Also, the whole encounter with this brain dead asleep thing was educational to show me where I am different. I took for granted so many things... thinking that many people have something in them that is normal to me. No, they do not.... I am somehow wired differently, with more ... hm... how shall I say it? tenacity, ability to take the truth, and grow.

For example, my idea of One God and everyone being a child of God, vs this brain dead person thinking that he has to belong to some special club and give them away his whole being in order to gain title of child of god. And that the title stays, no matter what he does, and the only thing that matters is life after death. That's why he belongs to this club. Jesus did all the work, so once you accept Jesus and get into the club, that's it, it's all done and set. And if you don't, then you go to hell, period.

My idea is that I live NOW, to the best of my ability, and keep on trying to Grow, by doing Inner Work and meditation and prayer. That spiritual life is lived today, right NOW, every moment, in mundane life. That my beliefs are shown through care, compassion, service, every day. Simple things, like listening to each other, taking others into consideration, doing my duties cheerfully and to the best of my ability, thinking about God as much as possible.

That all are children of God by default, God is All and Everything. There is nothing else but God.

Some children of God are problem children :) some are immature, some are mature, etc. But we all are under One God, indivisible and Whole. There are saints and sages of all religions. And it has to be that way, there are different kinds of people and a spiritual practice to suit everyone. All roads eventually lead to God. Some are dead ends and one has to jump to another path, some are slow, some are long, some are fast, ....

So it is helpful to me to more clearly see myself in comparison to this brain dead thing. On Earth, we are all a little crazy. My particular form of craziness seems to be what saints and sages and mystics advocate....

I am a mystic, a metaphysician, and a healer. Not everyone is, surprise surprise :) :) :) I thought they would be :) somehow what I believe in makes so much sense and is Truth. I guess I must be remembering God somehow, somehow I didn't entirely forget like some other people. It is amazing how much some people forgot. They forgot beyond decency. What the brain dead churchian believes is contrary to anything moral or decent - e.g. dissing other people as unworthy. Dissing Dalai Lama or Yogananda as incompetent is plain rude.

Labels: ,