Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sweet talking churchians vs Oneness of God

I talked and even dated this brain dead churchian for a while. I learned a lot from it. Especially now when he is gone and I feel so much better. Oppresive religious views are terrible drain on the psyche, because they are violent at the core, play on human sense of insecurity, guilt and fear, and force people into fakiness and deceit.

First, he can fake very well, and sweet talk it very well. There is a song: "the only boy who could ever teach me was the son of a preacherman" and that is completely true. That's how he slipped under the radar with me and kept me talking with him for a while. Until the truth came out :) I was uneasy and cautios from the start, because something just didn't seem right, and now I see clearly what it is, it is exposed in plain view.

Churchians are masters of faking it. Because their religion has things as "good" and "bad" and they are not supposed to do anything "bad", they are masters in fakiness and pretense and covering up. Second, churchians are plain evil. The world views that they have are about segregation and elitism, totally contrary to the Oneness of God.

Here are some world views they have:
- jesus suffered for our sins so we don't have to do anything - bible is the book of rules
- jesus is THE ONLY WAY to God
- we are just behaving now so that we can have eternal life
- when something is considered "bad" we pretend we are not doing it and we still do it
- the only people who go to god are the people who accept jesus

and the puncher: THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME A CHILD OF GOD IS TO ACCEPT BIBLE AND JESUS AND CHURCH TEACHINGS.

Wow. I take being a child of God for granted. I am a child of God, period. There is nothing that nobody has to force me to "pay" to be what I already am! By nature. By default!!!! Because, everything is God. So, me, other people, animals, Nature, plants, things, Moon, Sun, stars, Earth, ... everything, everything is God. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE BUT GOD.

Labels: , ,