Friday, June 9, 2017

Yanked out of Hawaii

HELP!!! I need to make so many decisions... bc last night I prayed so ... things started moving. Super fast. That's the problem with being a baby saint. GOD ANSWERS IMMEDIATELY and a baby saint is not a full blown saint to really handle it gracefully. A baby saint also makes wrong choices and has to fix them. So here I am.

I got a phone call out of blue, which is totally unexpected and totally out of protocols. THERE ARE TYPICALLY NO INTERVIEWS FOR COLLEGE JOBS IN LATE JUNE. It all ends by mid May. But see, if you are a (baby) saint, NOTHING is typical. NOTHING in my life is typical. It is always a complete and total BLACK COMEDY actually how it twists and turns because karma works super quickly and also you are SUPERVISED and Higher Power arranges EVERYTHING for you.

So someone just called me for an interview in San Francisco on Jun 23. I am PERFECTLY qualified for that job, minus the policing part but at this point - I GOT TO develop even the policing part or else I won't survive anywhere..... I am not sure if I will even get this job. They always CALL ME for an interview bc I am a technical female so I satisfy their quota, but then they give a job to some guy. Plus, this job does not pay all that great either. But it would provide some exposure and a footing into Bay Area.

And I am not sure if I am coming back to Hawaii or not... ????

I bought one-way ticket...

I can't fly out and come back and then fly out again on Jun 28 bc its too expensive. The only thing I can do is fly out on Jun 22.

It is pretty amazing what happens... as soon as you ASK for the right thing. How?

GOD PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY THAT IS THE BEST FOR ME AND HIGHEST GOOD

So now the next steps...

Someone offered me to sleep in their foggy back yard... I will be FREEZING for a week...... but .... I will have a place to stay and a car for a week. And a beautiful garden and a cat.

And I will have a lot better idea if I can live in San Fran area. So far, me and cold don't do well. I probably will pack up and go down to LA at some point. It is warmer and sunnier and I like that.